A whole year has passed since the release of the second part of the shooting game Destiny. During this time there were many different opinions about the game. Some found the second part a good move for this title, others found the second part a step backwards on all levels, and now the Bungie development team presents us with the expansion. The new game entitled “Forsaken”, which brings with it a darker character than usual, with beautiful worlds and an unexpected “twist” in the story. Is the new expansion of the game worth it for us to return to the adventure again? Today we will find out the answer through the review.
The story begins here with one of the missions in which an unexpected event occurs that is the key to the story. At the end of the first chapter of the adventure we will lose the character Cayde-6, who we loved very much in the second part of the Destiny game, and she is perhaps one of the strongest elements of the game and a fact, although I express the loss of this character View of the plot and the opening of the path to a powerful adventure based on it, understand revenge and grief, but also the loss of this character was “troubling” since she was the only one that I was very attached to since the release of the original game.
You will now begin your new mission and try to defeat the “Barons” for revenge. This is a very nice thing to finally break out of the usual story of saving the world. There is no doubt that the game Destiny 2: Forsaken presents with It is a very strong story with many wonderful cinematic scenes and also many feelings. From here on, Bungie has to build its story for the events to come and in the same creative way as here, introducing new worlds and also fighting very huge bosses. The challenge will be to be very good at going through the expansion in person without the help of the other players. This expansion also notes that it is not aimed largely at new fans and requires experience playing previous Destiny games. To know the best way to face enemies, especially bosses.
A number of new worlds have been added to this expansion, some of which are amazingly designed and others of which seem less empty. This expansion offers approximately 5 to 6 hours of story events. There is no doubt that the number is very special for an expansion that the game offers and one of the completely new things that this expansion offers. It is a new enemy type called Scorn, which joins the list of usual enemies in the previous installments of the series. This expansion gave us the feeling that it was more of a continuation of the second part than an expansion, with the strong story it offers, striking additions from the “Gambit” mode and the variety of weapons and additions.
Destiny 2: Forsaken is a Destiny 2 game that was supposed to be released. The Bungie development team was very aware of the shortcomings that came with the Destiny 2 game and tried a lot to fix all of this with this expansion, which they succeeded in doing very well. It is undoubtedly encouraging to see the enthusiasm for the third part and the conclusion of the story in the coming years if the development team continues the same steps that they started with this expansion.
This game was tested on a PlayStation 4 version provided to us by the game publisher.
Pros and Cons of Destiny 2: Forsaken PC Game
- Strong and engaging story: Destiny 2: Forsaken introduces a darker and more compelling storyline, with unexpected twists and turns that keep players engaged.
- Beautifully designed worlds: The expansion adds new worlds that are amazingly designed, creating immersive and visually stunning environments for players to explore.
- Varied gameplay: With the addition of the “Gambit” mode and new enemy types like the Scorn, Destiny 2: Forsaken offers a variety of gameplay experiences to keep players entertained.
- Improved content: The expansion offers approximately 5 to 6 hours of story events, providing a substantial amount of new content for players to enjoy.
- Continuation of the series: Destiny 2: Forsaken feels more like a continuation of the second part rather than just an expansion, with its strong story, striking additions, and variety of weapons and additions.
- Requires previous experience: The expansion is not aimed largely at new fans and requires experience playing previous Destiny games to fully understand and enjoy the content.
- Some worlds feel empty: While some of the new worlds added to the expansion are amazingly designed, others may feel less populated or lacking in content.
- Limited playtime: Despite offering a substantial amount of new content, the story events in Destiny 2: Forsaken can be completed in approximately 5 to 6 hours, which may leave some players wanting more.
FAQ: Destiny 2: Forsaken PC Game
1. What is the gameplay like in Destiny 2: Forsaken?
The gameplay in Destiny 2: Forsaken is a first-person shooter with a focus on cooperative and competitive multiplayer activities. Players can explore various worlds, complete missions, participate in raids, and engage in player versus player (PvP) battles.
2. How long is the story campaign in Destiny 2: Forsaken?
The story campaign in Destiny 2: Forsaken offers approximately 5 to 6 hours of gameplay. It introduces new worlds, cinematic scenes, and a compelling revenge plotline against the “Barons” enemies.
3. Can I play Destiny 2: Forsaken without playing the previous Destiny games?
While it is possible to play Destiny 2: Forsaken as a standalone game, it is recommended to have some experience playing previous Destiny games. This will help you understand the game mechanics and the best strategies for facing enemies, especially bosses.
4. What new features does Destiny 2: Forsaken introduce?
Destiny 2: Forsaken introduces several new features, including the “Gambit” mode, which combines PvE and PvP elements in a unique gameplay experience. It also adds a new enemy type called Scorn and offers a variety of new weapons and additions to enhance the gameplay.
5. Is Destiny 2: Forsaken a standalone game or an expansion?
Destiny 2: Forsaken is an expansion to the base game Destiny 2. It builds upon the existing game with a strong story, new worlds, and additional gameplay features. It is recommended to have the base game before playing the Forsaken expansion.